Burrito Bison Burrito Bison

PURE AWESOME

Flawless execution of the kitty cannon gameplay. Just spent 2 hours straight on it!!

Zombie Trailer Park Zombie Trailer Park

Cool Concept

I dig the concept but the balancing needs work. The earlier levels need to be easier instead of frustrating.

Saturday Night Bloodfest Saturday Night Bloodfest

Nice Smash TV!

You guys did a great job capturing the Smash TV feel! Great game!

Double Panda Double Panda

Looks fantastic!

Love the graphics! The game itself is very innovative but I just got bored of it after about 5 mins. Probably just not my type of game. But I still give this a solid 8.

Feed the King Feed the King

JUICY BEAST RULES!!

This game is incredibly addictive and the level of polish is insane! Feed the King is beautifully drawn and animated. It's a real treat on the eyes! You should also check out their other titles. These guys are setting the bar for flash games!

Dino Strike Dino Strike

Friggin' Sweet!

Fantastic art. Best beat em up I've played in teh flash space since Dad & Me. My only complaint is that it's SOOO easy. I went through the entire game and never died. Not only that I don't think I ever lost more than a 10% of my health.

Keep it Kool! Keep it Kool!

Confusing

I just don't get what the point of the game is. It was hard to tell what the actual goal was.

Covetous Covetous

Hmmm....

That was just odd and it was very fun. I'm don't dislike art games but I just am not a fan of this one.